Durham Parents of Multiples
is a non-profit organization made up of families with twins, triplets and more, providing support
services for parents of multiple birth children in Durham Region.
We strive to help each other through the unique challenges of raising multiple birth children and
share in the many joys. DPOM supports families and our community through education and advocacy for
multiple birth issues and, most importantly, through friendship – because only other parents of
multiples can truly understand.
DPOM is an affiliate chapter of Multiple Births Canada, Canada’s national support organization for
multiple birth families.
Do you have your personalized labels for your kid’s sports clothing,
equipment and school supplies? Order your labels and support Durham Parents of Multiples anytime.
What We Offer
Support & Advice
We Also Provide
- Connect with our volunteers and members, all parents of multiples who have been there!
- Newsletter written by parents of multiples with great tips & articles.
- Monthly support meetings in your neighborhood
- Fun family events & play dates, as well as events just for Mom and Dad.
- Discounts with local & national retailers.
- Semi-annual Clothing, Toy and Equipment Sale. Sell your items and shop early, before the public!
- Associate membership with Multiple Births Canada.
- And much more!
@ Copyright 2009, Durham Parents of Multiples
| Contact Us